Our Team Approach
Therapy Professionals management believes team work, where therapists work across the traditional professionals boundaries, provides the most efficient and effective service by:
This is achieved with a trans-disciplinary team approach which assists therapists to:
- reducing duplication of services
- improving client outcomes
- keep the clients' needs paramount
- avoid the restrictions of patch protection
- share their expertise, ideas and plans
- develop a trust and understanding of each others' approach
Depending on the client needs, Therapy Professionals can provide:
- individual therapists
- teams combining the skills of up to five therapists.
Therapy Professionals Ltd does not have treatment rooms.
All therapy services are delivered, where their clients:
- and play.
Community based treatment in a familiar environment is the most effective way for clients to learn or relearn practical skills for their day to day lives.
Therapy Professionals Ltd,
P.O. Box 7807, Christchurch 8240
Ph: (03) 377 5280, Fax (03) 377 5281, E-mail:
This site is designed and produced by thinksolo.com